Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I need help for this: ..

The elements are out of position but this only happens on the iPad and Firefox, I heard. How can I fix that these elements so that they would be compatible for Firefox and iPad?

The blue balk above is JA_Promobar and the other two things are the Video position!

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Thank you!

1. problems
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your site’s URL here and help to illustrate the modifications you expect via screenshorts? it would help to figure out the solution better.

kelvin899 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 438521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you post your site’s URL here and help to illustrate the modifications you expect via screenshorts? it would help to figure out the solution better.</blockquote>

I have send you a private message with the details of the website:laugh:

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kelvin,

The problem is that text and image in 2 modules in video position are so big, hence it doesn’t look good in iPad. You can use media jQuery to add specific css rule for it. Here is workaround:
    – Create a new css file called custom.css in this path: /templates/ja_appolio/css
    – Add this css rule:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
    .custom.slogin.container img {
    width: 300px !important;
    margin-left: 400px !important;
    }
    }

You can change the width and margin-left properties to your desired value

kelvin899 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 438692 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Kelvin,

The problem is that text and image in 2 modules in video position are so big, hence it doesn’t look good in iPad. You can use media jQuery to add specific css rule for it. Here is workaround:
    – Create a new css file called custom.css in this path: /templates/ja_appolio/css
    – Add this css rule:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
    .custom.slogin.container img {
    width: 300px !important;
    margin-left: 400px !important;
    }
    }

You can change the width and margin-left properties to your desired value</blockquote>

Hey Saguaros,

Thank you so much for the code! I changed the code display to none, so the logo will be not displayed on the ipad. Instead of that I want that the text comes in the screen. Which name do I need to use for that? .custom.slogin.container?

kelvin899 Friend

I found it out! Its good now, thanks!!!

.t3-video .t3-module.slogin .module-title was the name I had to change!

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you sorted it out 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum