Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,

I’m having an issue with “Email” and “PDF” links showing on the top-right of my articles.

We haven’t added much content yet, but if you click on one of the articles on the main page, you’ll see what I mean.

Under Main Menu/Home i have disabled showing all icons from the component parameters – but this still shows and for the life of me, I can not figure out how to remove it.

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Mike 🙂

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Sup Mike!

By turning off the “icons” you’re only doing just that…killing the images…not the function.

You need to go to the CATEGORY and/or SECTION parameters for the article and HIDE PDF and HIDE EMAIL.
    This will prevent it from future articles you’ll publish.

For articles you’ve already published, you’ll have to change their settings one by one. Open the article in the ADMINISTRATOR console, in the advanced parameters on the right you’ll see the PDF and EMAIL settings. Change them to HIDE and you are good go to.

Have fun! Play ball!
    John.

thesportspage Friend

Awesome!

Thank you so much, Sir!

Cheers,
    Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thesportspage 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum