Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

when I try to share an article through an email to a friend, this message appears to me

SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: delinea@outlook.com: User unknown / Usuario desconocido / Usuario desconhecido

No se pudo enviar el correo.

what can be wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check your server email service is working fine.
    This is Addthis share buttons i am not sure for the cause but it would the email issue.
    When you share it in an email its not able to send email from your server and show error.

Regards

delinea Friend

But Pankaj, sharing by email does NOT match Addthis. It is a Joomla option (it is enabled when the article is loaded). between the Addthis options I am not using the one to send by email. I explain?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the article share in email with default Joomla template and see how it goes. the share via email is work by Joomla and server side.
    If its working with default Joomla template there is the issue in the template if not please check it with your host provider.

Regards

delinea Friend

I understand what you say Pankaj, but I do not know why I could not change the template (to the original) to perform the test.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can test it for a single article menu as a test and see how it goes.
    In demo we have Addthis share and its working fine http://ja-teline-v.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/world/22-us-canada/229-graffiti-gang-s-middle-east-art-mission

Regards

delinea Friend

Hello Pankaj, I could not do anything with this inconvenience, do you have any idea how to help me, or test where the problem comes from? I can not share articles with the original Joomla module via email. I do not want to use Addthis because it places a very large advertising message in the email text message!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Share the site super user details.
    Screenshot from which module you are sharing and page URl in private reply.
    As i know there is no default Joomla module in Joomla for share articles in email.
    Regards

delinea Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open this page
    http://ciberperiodismo.com.ar/web/index.php/mas/horoscopo

Click on share via email and check.
    Now open this menu item > Apply beez3 template and compare the result. http://prntscr.com/gr1ykb
    I am not able to understand the language used on site so unable to give you test result.

If it is not working with Joomla template there issue from your email server, you have to check it with your hosting provider.

Regards

delinea Friend

Ok Pankaj, give me the same error using that template. thank you very much, I consulted the server provider, but he told me that they do not give assistance to Joomla applications. so I can not go forward.
    Thanks again, it’s a problem that does not allow me to promote the website yet!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As the issue looks form the Joomla and server you can report the issue on Joomla forum so they can check and let you know the more info on it, As per error it looks issue in the mail server that unable to send email.
    Its nothing from the template to do on this.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum