Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My marketing guy is producing content that seems appropriate for articles. Can I embed an article into a block to be shown on app-home? I’m using the Application template.

As a workaround I’m creating Custom HTML blocks and placing them in app-home.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>My marketing guy is producing content that seems appropriate for articles. Can I embed an article into a block to be shown on app-home? I’m using the Application template.</blockquote>
    Hi
    For this you can create custom htm module and add the article content inside the module , with you own styles .
    You can check styles from Template Typo Page here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>My marketing guy is producing content that seems appropriate for articles. Can I embed an article into a block to be shown on app-home? I’m using the Application template.</blockquote>
    Hi
    For this you can create custom htm module and add the article content inside the module , with you own styles .
    You can check styles from Template Typo Page here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum