Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

After an employer is registered and has posted a job, they can’t go back and edit their profiles. So if a business moves, they’re screwed.

Please move this to the appropriate forum. I [posted it here by accident. Thanks.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Julesm,

I fixed that issue by changing Joomla SEO setting http://prntscr.com/1fwfgw

Pls check again!

julesm Friend

There’s no other way to take care of that? This site is already indexed and I’d hate to screw with the URL’s. We’re #1 on Google for our niche. It would kill me if we dropped off of that first page because of this.

julesm Friend

I changed that back again. We can’t lose positions on Google because of your screwups.

Why isn’t this something that’s explicitly stated before a customer buys this product? I read everything I could before buying it and nowhere did it say that “IF YOU HAVE SEF URLs, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU.”

This borders on unethical because you guys know full well, that the impact of not having SEF URLs or changing from SEF URL ot non-SEF URls can be severe.

I’m really pissed off. This is $320.00 down the drain for me now.

HeR0 Friend

I am sorry for this. I think i found out another way to get it fixed but it takes lots of time to check. Pls wait while i am on it.

HeR0 Friend

Could you pls pm me the valid ftp info. The one you gave me does not work.

julesm Friend

Let me know if that works for you. Apologies for getting a bit riled up yesterday.

julesm Friend

This seems to be solved. Thank you very much HeR0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  julesm 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum