Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

On my site, when I click the “Jobs posted by” link on the job search page, the pop up table doesn’t display employers, even though there are employers with current jobs. Where do I set this so users can select employers?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Environc,

Are you using JA Jobboard latest version? That feature is still working well on our demo site. Please post your website url for further check.

Mery Xmas & Happy new year 🙂

Regards

environc Friend
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Environc,

The error is quite strange because when I go to Employers list page , it still looks nice http://environmentalcareers.com.au/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=japrofiles&layout=jalist&Itemid=528 .

Therefore, if you has customized anything , tell me about that and if possible, please and pm me admin account, ftp info for further check.

Regards

environc Friend

Hi Hero,

I have sent you PM.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Environc,

Your issue is fixed. I ignore feature employer condition in query string to resolve your issue.

Happy new year.

Regards,

environc Friend

Great, thanks Hero,

You have a happy new year too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  environc 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum