Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m guessing this is a configuration issue, but when an user sets themselves up as an employer, it does not save their subscription. Here the details:

1) User is already registered on the site overall (through JomSocial user creation)

2) User goes to jobs area and clicks “I am an employer” in the menu module

3) Employer subscription is set for free (see following two screenshots):

4) Once employer fills out all required fields, he/she gets the following error:

Employer not found!

5) However, user can see the employer menu. They can attempt to buy a package, but they don’t have a subscription. They are not shown in the Employers list in the admin area.

6) If they try to purchase a package, however, I can see them in the Transactions tab:

1. employer-subscription-settings-1
    2. employer-subscription-settings-2
    3. employer-shown-in-transactions
    4. employers-not-showing-in-employers-area
    HeR0 Friend

Dear,

If you set up your jobs system is free, the registration will automatically assign default subscription to new user if it has value greater than zero. So try to change value of the default subscription.

Regards

brentwilliams2 Friend

Hi Hero,
    Thanks for responding, but I don’t think I understand your reply. I have the default subscription for employers set for free (as shown in the screenshots), but the subscription was not assigned to the new employer.

Can you explain this a little more: “if it has value greater than zero. So try to change value of the default subscription.”

I’m not sure what value you are referring to. Do you mean change the cost of the subscription? Because I want to keep that free.

HeR0 Friend

Dear,

I checked the your site setting. You disabled JA Jobboard Social Syn plugin, so when you register a new user via Jomsocial component, the new user still Joomla user and Social user. Then i go to page “I’m an employer”, fill some data to fields required, click save button. The result is that the new user becomes an Employer in JA Jobboard system. Exactly, the logic is not wrong.

brentwilliams2 Friend

Thanks for testing Hero, and it looks like it did work for you. I don’t know why it wasn’t working before, but now is. I’ll keep testing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum