Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

How can I increase the empty space under the article slider on the homepage section? Ive read it earlier in some other topic but cant find it.

Hi
    Do you mean you want more blank space under the article?

www1971 Friend

I`m sorry, my bad, I meant decrease…so less blank haha lol …or….a bit more picture?!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file

.magazine-featured.style-1 .magazine-carousel .magazine-item-main {min-height: 100%!important;}

Hope it helps.

www1971 Friend

In which module? The code will set every sliding photo to 100%?! Im not sure If I want that. Ill wait with this issue…thanks anyhow.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    What do u mean?
    Add the code in custom.css will remove the empty space.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    What do u mean?
    Add the code in custom.css will remove the empty space.

www1971 Friend

In which path do I have to put the code? What is the exact location of the custom.css?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open template folder/css/custom.css
    If file is not present then create it and add the code.

www1971 Friend

Thank you Pankaj, sorry for the misunderstanding, I have to refresh my memory again. I`m a bit anxious to do that…to create a css file, never done it before, Affraid to mess it up. Thanks anyhow.

www1971 Friend

Hi Pankaj;

Is it possible that you create it for me so I can see how you did it and how it looks like so that I can create it by myself the next time? (when needed)

kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its very easy, you only need to add a new file with name custom.css file in the css folder.
    Tutorial: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-template-cssphp-via-joomla-admin-panel-in-joomla3-x/

www1971 Friend

I have no access…(screenshot)

Do you mean that I copy your code (.magazine-featured.style-1 .magazine-carousel .magazine-item-main {min-height: 100%!important;}) in notepad, save it as custom.css and than I upload it to:public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/css?

Kind regards

1. screenshot..
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I think you can not access that forum due to single membership.
    Kindly create a new file from Joomla admin panel or from FTP in the css folder of the template.
    Path: /templates/ja_teline_v/css
    add a new file with name custom.css file.
    Just like you can see there is template.css file you have to create custom.css.
    Hope its clear now.

www1971 Friend

Hi Pankaj;

Thanks for your answer. I have created a custum css file in backend/extensions/templates/jatelinev/ and paste the code but nothing has changed.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there is no custom.css file on your site.
    http://www.duuve.nl/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css
    It redirect me on the Homepage. You can open the URL and check it yourself.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  www1971 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Empty space under sliding news on homepage.’ is closed to new replies.