Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am still a little confused about the whole K2 think. IT is looking awesome, but I am still quite fresh in it.

I have a Lens template that I am putting some content in to see how it lays out. The problem is that once clicked on a smaller image, the big box appears ( the one that has the article and comments at the bottom etc.) but the image description has first 1-2 letters cut off. What is the fix for that??

Also, while i am at it – where do i add/remove items that are in the larger box ( mentioned above )?? I would like to remove the “super user” module as each box is dedicated to a different artist.

You can see what I am talking about here
    http://203.170.85.26/~vapaaorg/index.php/itemlist/date/2012/8

Thanks heaps

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

I don’t understand. The problem is occured once you click on a smaller image, the big box appears ( the one that has the article and comments at the bottom etc.) but the first 1-2 letters of image descriptio are cut off. What is the fix for that??

Could you please be more specific so that I can offer the proper help?

In order to remove the “super user””, please go to category ->choise category -> params “Item view options in category listings” set “Author” as “Hide”

1. 8-27-2012-4-55-05-PM
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum