Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I would like to firstly enlarge the block in whitvh the logo features as the block is way too small formy logo. When I do this in the CSS template file it does increase but pushes the logo down. I would to center it again so that it is larger and centered. Can anyone assist with the coding and location of these specs?!!! Please. The current logo wont word on this small block.

Thanks

Mich:-[

aman204 Friend

You can mainly adjust the width and height values here to set your logo right ::

h1.logo a {template.css (line 363)
    background: url(“../images/logo.png”) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 93px;
    width: 302px;
    }

and

h1.logo {template.css (line 361)
    float: none;
    height: 93px;
    margin: 40px auto 20px;
    width: 302px;
    }

karimium Friend

i’m new to Joomlart, where can i get the (HTML) file ?

thanks in advance

aman204 Friend

<em>@karimium 223494 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’m new to Joomlart, where can i get the (HTML) file ?

thanks in advance</blockquote>

The specific css file is located here::

/templates/ja_droid/css/template.css

which you can access and edit through your favorite ftp clients like filezilla or cuteftp

karimium Friend

Thank you so much, that helped me 🙂

dmason Friend

I have the same obejctive. I can adjust the code to insert a wider image, but I cannot seem to figure out how to center the logo. My new bigger image goes off the right hand side of the page.

Please help!

Phill Moderator

Please post a link to your site and we can look at the code for your specific needs. Please also make sure css optimization is set to “No” in the template manager so we can see the correct files to work on.

dmason Friend

http://conciergefinancialoffice.com/

This logo is 600px wide.

Phill Moderator

Open template css and around line 409 adjust the bit I have highlighted below in red as required, probably to 600px.

h1.logo {
    float:none;
    height:93px;
    margin:40px auto 20px;
    width:302px;

}

Then at line 411 do the same

h1.logo a {
    background:url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display:block;
    height:93px;
    width:302px;

}

Should do the trick

dmason Friend

Success! Thank you so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dmason 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum