Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to add a widget (“The best of the web” currently displayed beneath Disqus comments) between the article and the Disqus comments. i.e. after the article but before the comments.

Can you advise where I should edit to insert this code correctly because right now it’s taking over two columns (the content and the sidebar) as opposed to the content only. And it’s also displaying beneath the comments, whilst I would like it to be above.

See example article here: http://www.dart-creations.com/web-design/fonts/great-fonts-make-or-break-your-design.html

thanks
    David

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is no module position after display content .
    What u can do is either create a module position in the article php file or add your code in the file .
    Go to templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle/default.php
    add your code before disqus code here : http://prntscr.com/86f55i

Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is no module position after display content .
    What u can do is either create a module position in the article php file or add your code in the file .
    Go to templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle/default.php
    add your code before disqus code here : http://prntscr.com/86f55i

Hope it helps.

dattard1 Friend

Just updated it to that – but still displaying below?

Edit: I don’t believe I’m using the Joomlart Disqus plugin to add the code – could this be the reason?

Given that reason – maybe I should shift the code to somewhere different?

dattard1 Friend

Just updated it to that – but still displaying below?

Edit: I don’t believe I’m using the Joomlart Disqus plugin to add the code – could this be the reason?

Given that reason – maybe I should shift the code to somewhere different?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    PM me your site super user details , and detail of the script , i will help u to do this directly on your site.

dattard1 Friend

Login details sent

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The first suggest is based on JA Disqus comment counter , but you using a third party extension for disqus , in this case kindly contact to the extension support to add script before the extension .
    I can suggest you path for article text php file .
    “/html/com_content/article/default_text.php” in template “ja_magz”.
    in line 150 you can add your script , but i have not control on the plugin , as its there working to show after content . you can contact to the plugin support team for this .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dattard1 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum