Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Sanguaros
    I do not know why my my home page of the magazine (magazine-home) does not work because it gives me a 404 error.

In the beginning it was pus page by Home and when I try to solve the problem the page home magazine pus gives me a ereur 404.

If you can look at his or her walking and I reopen my site.

1. 2017-01-18_02h00_59
    infocommax Friend

If it can help you the star so that its is the home page is not selecting the right page it is selected for the news page my it should be on the magazine home page

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s ‘Acceuil’ item in the Main menu of your site, but it’s set as alias for itself: http://prntscr.com/dx30wz – this makes no sense and of course will cause 404 error page

Kindly check the settings again.

Regards

infocommax Friend

Ok I see the problem and I just see your image my how I can fix its

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that I can’t understand your question, which issue you want to fix?

infocommax Friend

I just want to figure out how to make it all walk like world. I want to fix the 404 error and I want my home magazine to be my homepage. How I made it to fix problems.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If you want that home magazine as homepage, you can simply set it as Default page (at this moment, the default page is another page).

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum