Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I installed quickstart with demo. When website is off and I login like admin – everything fine. But when I set public $offline = ‘1’ to start my webpage live I got error 404 Article not found and my home page disapper.
    I checked all articles and categories – all published and existing. Tried to stop language plugins, to change SEO settings from global configuration but situation still same – no reaction. Only one makes it work is when the page is offline and I longin as super user.
    Have you some idea what’s wrong?

timtecsa Friend

Hi Rumyana,

http://www.spanews.net/en/more/our-media/475-innovation-for-sustainability looks most odd. Are there categories or folders called ‘more’ and/or ‘our-media’ ?

Tim

Adam M Moderator

HI @lendabg,

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to upgrade your PHP version to at least 5.4.x and recheck. Currently it’s 5.3.27 which is out-dated and may contains many security risks.

lendabg Friend

Tim, Thanks a lot for your advice and direction. It’s clean I had mixed something with content. For now solved the issue when disable topics module. What’s wrong in it I will try find next days.

Adam M, thanks to you too. I changed my PHP version with newer. It doesn’t solve the problem but it’s for sure very useful advice.

lendabg Friend

Tim, Thanks a lot for your advice and direction. It’s clean I had mixed something with content. For now solved the issue when disable topics module. What’s wrong in it I will try find next days.

Adam M, thanks to you too. I changed my PHP version with newer. It doesn’t solve the problem but it’s for sure very useful advice.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lendabg,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum