Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi

Joomla extension manager says “Installing component was successful.” but there appears another message saying “Error building Admin Menus”.

uninstalled and reinstalled the error still exist

ja_minisite
    joomla 1.6.4

1. install-comment
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi hanigad,

Have you got the latest version of JA Minisite? And you should upgrade Joomla as well, the latest is 1.6.5. I have tested newest Minisite installed in Joomla 1.6.5, all works fine.

hanigad Friend

thank you hungnd for replying

i am used the quick start that came with the packig it was joomla 1.6.3 and then installed the ja comment! the error happened, after that i am upgraded joomla to 1.6.4 the error done again then upgraded to 1.6.5 the error still

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Hanigad,

We are upgrading J1.6.5 for our quickstart, will finish soon. In the mean time you can try again to:

1. Install the current quickstart.
    2. Upgrade to joomla 1.6.5
    3. Install Ja comment.

Can you use Ja Comment after installing?

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi Hung Nguyen Duy

thank you for helping

im sorry for that i cannot solv the error by my self!.
    Can you help me pleas???

God bliss you

Hi hanigad,

I have checked around for a reason of this issue and according to this link:
    http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2412827
    There are a few people meeting the same problem, and they already have the solution for it:

In the table jos_menu I deleted the entries for COM_RSFORM.

This seems to be an error in Database, please login the database manager and change jos_menu table as guided.
    Please try and let me known the result, I think it will work.

Hung.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum