Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@icbl 274360 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try installing your template with sample data. It worked for me.</blockquote>

If I was to reinstall the template with sample data wouldn’t that also over-write all of my template customizations?

I am wondering if anybody has identified the files that are in the sample data versions that need to be modified when we do an install without the sample data. From now on I guess I will always install the sample data but that sure does add a lot of work.

Is there a plan on the part of Joomlart to fix this bug and put out a patch?

Thank you, Sean Carney
    PS. I only ask because JA Extensions Manager is really a great tool!

scarney Friend

So far no solution has appeared that has worked for me. I would be happy to give backend access to JoomlArt support in order for somebody to poke around and try to figure out the problem. It could just be that the permissions are not set propely somewhere. But it seems odd that it works on some sites and not on others, both using JA templates.

scarney Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 235155 wrote:</em><blockquote>This thread is dealing with JA Extension manager. Please could you start a new thread regarding your problems with JA Comment or post your ticket ID so I can take a look for you.</blockquote>

Phil, I realize that midnel was showing that this problem is occuring within another JA template. But, he is also showing the exact same problem. And, so far nobody at JoomlArt seems to have been interested in solving the problem. I am very happy to give back end access if anybody at JoomlArt wants to look into it!

n6rej Friend

<em>@scarney 286362 wrote:</em><blockquote>Phil, I realize that midnel was showing that this problem is occuring within another JA template. But, he is also showing the exact same problem. And, so far nobody at JoomlArt seems to have been interested in solving the problem. I am very happy to give back end access if anybody at JoomlArt wants to look into it!</blockquote>
    I actually scarney I had this on the burner and was waiting for dev’s to get back to me….
    well the good news is
    #1 I can confirm the issue.
    #2 I have the same fix alebustum provides… this is tested and confirmed to work. IT WILL NOT harm your current config. As all its doing is adding the missing “root menu” id.
    be sure to run the rebuild step after importing this file.17718
    Rebuilding menus
    Go to the administrator panel of joomla.
    Menus –> MenuManager
    Select all menus
    Click on the button ‘Rebuild’

1. noroot.zip
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum