Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to install JA Zite quick start file.
    I downloaded the file and unzipped it on my PC.
    via filezilla, transferred all on my web site (before I cleared all the space).
    I started with the installation and at the Step 4, after filled the form with the DB name, DB user and pwd, the following blocking error is displayed:

Si sono verificati alcuni errori durante il popolamento del database: Got error -1 from storage engine SQL=INSERT INTO `ljs8v_viewlevels` (`id`, `title`, `ordering`, `rules`) VALUES (1, ‘Public’, 0, ‘[1]’), (2, ‘Registered’, 1, ‘[6,2,8]’), (3, ‘Special’, 2, ‘[6,3,8]’), (4, ‘Customer Access Level (Example)’, 3, ‘[6,3,12]’)

It is not the first time that I install Joomla, but first one tha I have problems with the DB.

I already deleted DB user and DB itsself and recreated both.

same result.
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

P.S. I already open a thread on JA mendozite. I didn’t see that there was JA ZIte. Sorry.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Codarini
    Please try run sql command in phpmyadmin INSERT INTO `ljs8v_viewlevels` (`id`, `title`, `ordering`, `rules`) VALUES (1, ‘Public’, 0, ‘[1]’), (2, ‘Registered’, 1, ‘[6,2,8]’), (3, ‘Special’, 2, ‘[6,3,8]’), (4, ‘Customer Access Level (Example)’, 3, ‘[6,3,12]’) . When you create database, you should set engine is UTF-8.

Regards,

codarini Friend

OK, run the sql statement. Sorry but in the meantime I modified the suffix to “viaggi”
    here is the result (4 row inserted – I cleared the tabel before run sql)

SELECT *
    FROM `viaggi_viewlevels`
    LIMIT 0 , 30
    [ Modifica ] [ Spiega SQL ] [ Crea il codice PHP ] [ Aggiorna ]

Riga iniziale: Numero di righe: Intestazioni ogni righe
    Ordina per chiave:

+ Opzioni

id
    Primary Key
    title
    ordering
    rules
    JSON encoded access control.

Modifica
    Copia
    Elimina
    Public
    [1]

Modifica
    Copia
    Elimina
    Registered
    [6,2,8]

Modifica
    Copia
    Elimina
    Special
    [6,3,8]

Modifica
    Copia
    Elimina
    Customer Access Level (Example)
    [6,3,12]
    Seleziona tutti / Deseleziona tutti Se selezionati: Modifica Elimina Esporta

The strange thingh is that when using quick start I arrive ti step 4, the button load sample data is not visible, start to load data and then go to error. Now I installed manually ja-Zite template, JA T3 plugin but not sample data.
    I’m working locally with XAMPP and data are loaded fine and all is running correctly.
    But ovviously I need to trasnferd data to my web site and run it. To do this should be better run quick start and import db data from locally.
    let me know.
    Thank you very much

HeR0 Friend

Hi codarini,

I am not sure i understood your issue. However, <blockquote>But ovviously I need to trasnferd data to my web site and run it. To do this should be better run quick start and import db data from locally.</blockquote>

What i think is that you only must dump database from local and import it into your live site. Pls remember to take backup before upgrading.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum