Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi…

I have installed the Sanidine template and make no other changes…. when i try to change the thumbnails for the slideshow pictures, I have this warning:

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open ‘portal/images/resized/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1_70_45.jpg’ for writing: Permission denied in /home/admin/public_html/portal/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 320

The link for my joomla site: http://www.ptseries.info

PS: I have alreadfy chmoded the portal/images/resized/images/stories/slideshow/ folder to 777 but the warning keeps there. 🙁

Any Help ??

fbuser Friend

p2mb2,

You may want to check the parent directories permissions. FYI mine are all set at 755.

p2mb2 Friend

Same here… 🙁 All 755.

That’s not the way but thank’s for the response 😉

TAnne Mills Friend

I have the same problem. Did you solve this?

TAnne Mills Friend

The directories containing the images need to be located under images/stories for some reason

p2mb2 Friend

I’m not facing this problem anymore… indeed the pictures need to be in images/stories…

But if I just delete one picture in the admin panel, it just keep showing…. Strange… this mod have too much bugs 🙁

TAnne Mills Friend

check in images/reszised/images/stories as it appears to store resized images in this directory too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TAnne Mills 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum