Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I am having issues with the JA Newsflash module.

Everything was working fine, but then I purchased and installed ‘My Blog’ by Pocketcraft Software (http://www.azrul.com). As soon as I installed, I started having issues. The ‘My Blog’ component requires Legacy mode enabled, just so you know.

😮 I haven’t made any alterations to the template code and when you first load the site the module functions fine. But, as soon as the newsflash tries to switch to the next item, you get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/8/d184408315/htdocs/ai/plugins/content/azvideobot.php on line 7

I would like to continue to use the ‘My Blog’ component, but this is frustrating. Any thought?

Allyson

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

I don’t have My Blog componet of azrul.com so it is too difficult to investigate the cause of this problem.
    Regards.

aingerman Friend

Sure – I can give you access to my backend if that works. I would like to get this resolved…

A

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Yes, Pls PM admin & FTP account to me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum