Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I make the quikstart install and everything goes well . When i went to configuration on virtuemart it says: Error

vmError: Warning, the Safe Path is empty, for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL or unguessable name, create also a folder ‘invoices’ and ‘keys’ in it to store your sensitive data secure. Our suggested path is for your system ‘/var/www/vhosts/plugpoint.gr/vmfiles/’.
    You can also use complex folder name as ‘password’ for example ‘/var/www/vhosts/plugpoint.gr/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/bxY24XFulyOw/’. Use this link to the config

What i have to do?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I installed the package and I am not facing this issue.
    It may be a permission issue on your site that’s why it not able to create a safe path.
    You can follow this thread on VM forum for this issue.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

plugpoint Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi It something that can is from the virtual mart kindly create the folder manually as showing in thw error notification. I also suggest you to post the issue on VM forum if you still getting the error after create safe path.

plugpoint Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum