Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, i , installing the quickstart, ver. 1.5.7, but, when i select the ” install sample data” i parse the error:

error the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid

any idea??

I thing the various joomla run ok.

Please help

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I have this problem before. What I did is, I reuploaded again all the quickstart files to my hosting. And it worked.

Kent

syahiran Friend

I have probleh too with JA Kulinate Template. This massage appear when I’m using it :

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwbeta009mambotscontentja_tabs.php on line 22

Anybody can help me?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ardase 90011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, i , installing the quickstart, ver. 1.5.7, but, when i select the ” install sample data” i parse the error:

error the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid

any idea??

I thing the various joomla run ok.

Please help</blockquote>
    Please try reuploading all files again and make sure they are all there.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@syahiran 90020 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have probleh too with JA Kulinate Template. This massage appear when I’m using it :

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwbeta009mambotscontentja_tabs.php on line 22

Anybody can help me?</blockquote>
    Please post in the Kulinate forums.

shertmann Friend

well i have tested many quickstart installs and none give one of tis xml problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shertmann 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum