Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi joomlart!
    I´m using Joomla 1.5.6 with JA-teline II
    website Eroor ‘J.parentNode’ is null or not object
    help
    thank you

1. untitled
    felsimedia Friend

I second the motion!
    I also have this error.

mtsystem Friend

Hi joomlart & all of you
    Who know this mistake? My help with?
    All Thanks

mtsystem Friend

helppppppppppppppp, 🙁 Hic hic

subfighter Friend

another critical error with the latest 1.6 and needs some type of immediate fix…..

this is in IE and maybe have to do with the Highslide Login not working either..

felsimedia Friend

yeah ive been waiting for a response on that matter
    i dunno how come they didnt notice that upon testing

ferdy74 Friend

hi guys, take a look at the solution here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=734

artmyth Friend

Thanks Ferdy that got rid of that error on my site

However the login not working in IE i guess is unrealted to this issue.

The lack of login is a serious bug, as is reflected in this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/login-on-teline-ii-highslide/

mtsystem Friend

Thanks Ferdy & artmyth

subfighter Friend

samething would one of the Joomlart Admin acknowledge there is a error and its being looked into..

just i know feel helpless with no response.. even if it is not a immediate fix.. it just seems like your ignoring your members.. >:( :confused:

felsimedia Friend

we’re debuggers and testers of joomlart 😀
    to sum up all our sentiments… unprofessionalism
    lets pray harder i guess.

felsimedia Friend

reposting the solution:

ferdy74
    Yesterday at 12:20 AM

it’s generated by allVideosReloded module, comment out or delete following line from templates/ja_teline_ii/index.php:

line 38 (line to delete):
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js”></script>

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Ferdy,
    I just noticed this fix you posted by way of Google search for J.ParentNode is null! I tried to comment it out using // however it still gives me error in bottom of browser window. Has anyone tried commenting it out instead of deleting? Maybe I need to delete it?
    Will it cause anything not to work and just clear up the IE error? Thanks for any help!

sbaldwin Friend

Ok, I deleted and it got rid of the IE error…thanks!

//<script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js”></script>

[/LEFT]

mj1256 Friend

just curious

did you try
    <!– <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js”></script> –>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mtsystem 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum