Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have very fresh Quickinstall of JA Uvite (with Joomla) and whens loging to administration back end I got red message: ERROR LOADING FEED DATA at top!? And loging take longer time as usual.
    When I install Joomla 1.5.8 only there is no such error. So the problem is template related.
    How tio get rid of it?

Anonymous Moderator

Dear aliegeni,

you can find this issue on http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=430&t=279064

aliegeni Friend

I don’t understand why I must uninstall feed module when its work fine in clean Joomla 1.5.8 install?

jsliao Friend

Not completely sure about the cause but I’m guessing.

In joomla 1.5.8, they added a new newsfeed module to load security newsfeed as stated in the changelog

25-Oct-2008 Ian MacLennan
    # [#13323] **New Welcome to Joomla module and Security Newsfeed module in CPANEL

The newsfeed may be too slow to load when your server tried to read it thus resulting in this error.

Just go to Extensions->Module Manager->Administrator
    and disable or delete
    Joomla! Security Newsfeed

aliegeni Friend

Ok, thats not in Site mod manager, but Administrator mod side. Disabling mod_feed in cpanel of Joomla, solve the problem temporaly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aliegeni 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum