Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

What does this mean, please? And how do I correct it?

I am uploading site from a backup. Database was never deleted. On same server.

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxx.org/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx.org/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 128

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Avis

aman204 Friend

You can try to re-upload administrator folder from default unzipped joomla package.

Please ensure to take backup before doing so

GeoVi Friend

<em>@aman204 202193 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try to re-upload administrator folder from default unzipped joomla package.

Please ensure to take backup before doing so</blockquote>

Aman,

Thank you very much for the reply. It worked to load the site but now I am getting this error message when trying to log into admin panel:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx.org/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.org/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/xxx/public_html/xxx.org/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.org/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Congrats on “Trial Moderator’ status! All the best to you. It’s great to have you give your time to help others.

Regards,
    Avis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GeoVi 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum