Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Just installed the latest version, 1.4.3, but got an error:

1 – An error has occurred.

Not run INSERT INTO `#__ja_form_fields` (`id`, `form_id`, `section`, `reg_expr`, `label`, `field_type`, `field_ordering`, `is_required`, `field_validate_type`, `error_message`, `field_init`, `field_width`, `field_height`, `is_on_search`, `is_on_filter`, `search_ordering`, `eventmouse`, `functionjs`, `frontend_hidden`, `is_prefill`, `is_readonly`, `field_name`, `old_field_name`, `old_field_type`, `old_table_name`, `is_filter`, `field_comment`, `field_example`, `params`, `table_name`, `is_referred`, `referred_key`, `referred_value`, `referred_table`, `field_state`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `published`, `is_hidden`, `display`, `is_system`, `field_class`) VALUES (NULL, 3, NULL, NULL, ‘Distance (km)’, ‘SELECT’, 8, 0, ‘number’, ‘Distance field must be numberic’, ‘0’, 0, 0, NULL, 1, NULL, ”, ”, 0, 0, 0, ‘distance’, ‘distance’, ‘SELECT’, ‘ja_jobs’, 0, ”, ”, NULL, ‘ja_jobs’, 0, ”, ”, ”, ‘chg’, 62, ‘2009-12-04 08:55:52’, 1, 0, ‘show_all’, 1, ”), (NULL, 3, NULL, NULL, ‘Zip Code’, ‘INTEGER’, 11, 0, ‘number’, ‘Zip code field must be numberic’, ”, 0, 0, NULL, 1, NULL, ”, ”, 0, 0, 0, ‘zipcode’, ‘zipcode’, ‘INTEGER’, ‘ja_jobs’, 0, ”, ”, NULL, ‘ja_jobs’, 0, ”, ”, ”, ‘chg’, 62, ‘2010-03-24 04:29:21’, 1, 0, ‘show_all’, 0, ”)
    Not run ALTER TABLE `#__ja_jobs` ADD `distance` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT ”
    Not run ALTER TABLE `#__ja_jobs` ADD `zipcode` INT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’
    Not run ALTER TABLE `#__ja_jobalerts` ADD `job_distance` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT ”;

Looking in the Job Board Control Panle, it is saying that I am running the latest version, but I am concerned that something has gone wrong.

I had uninstalled 1.4.2 and all modules prior to installing the latest version.

Can you advise please?

Many thanks,

gavinallday Friend

Hi again,

I was having problems getting the Job Board to display any jobs after upgrading to the latest version. The Job Lists were just blank.

I decided to turn on debugging on the Joomla site to see if there were any errors. The Administrator Control Panel then crashed with the following error:

500 – An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1050 – Table ‘jos_jarpx_mapid’ already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `jos_jarpx_mapid` (`user_id` INT NOT NULL ,`rpxid` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL);

The error seems to be due to jarpx, but I am now completely locked out of the control panel.

Please help urgently!

Many thanks,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gavinallday,

I have checked your site but could not find out the root yet. We did not face with this issue while testing, thus please update your FTP access so that I could view the source for more information

siukin Friend

I also have the same problem, could you help me please that is very urgent

siukin Friend

I get this error when entering Job Manager

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JParameter could not be converted to string in /home1/bolsadet/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/request.php on line 593

Anonymous Moderator

Hi siukin,

Please submit a help ticket with full access to your admin area and FTP pathway for soonest inspection

siukin Friend

I just PM you, do I still need to submit a ticket?

gavinallday Friend

Hi Hung,

I have opened up ftp access for 7 days and updated the details on my first post.

Thanks for your help,
    Gavin.

gavinallday Friend

Hi,

I received an email to say that you had fixed the issue, and the Control Panel now seems to be working.

I can’t see your most recent post in this thread to award ‘Best Answer’, but have included it below so others can see it.

Many thanks again for your help,

Hi guy,

s bug has been fixed and updated in the latest version 1.4.3 and I have also updated for you.

Kindly check again.

gavinallday Friend

Hi again,

After further testing I still have an issue displaying any jobs. Even if I use the filter jobs module, it reports that the filter returned 1 job, but nothing is displayed.

Please advise. Thanks,
    Gavin.

gavinallday Friend

I think I have the answer!

I had created my own custom theme to replace Inline and Inline-light. I hadn’t got round to re-uploading the custom theme when I started testing the latest version of the jobboard.

It seems that if the jobboard can’t find the last selected theme, the output for job lists, resumes etc seems to be blank.

JA Developer – Could we have it default back to the original system theme if the custom theme is not found? This would avoid anyone else falling into this trap.

Just in case anyone else is thinking of developing their own theme, you need to cater for all the views in your custom theme or they too will appear blank. I think the list is jajobs, japrofiles and jaresumes for the jobboard component.

Cheers,

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gavinallday 172020 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think I have the answer!

I had created my own custom theme to replace Inline and Inline-light. I hadn’t got round to re-uploading the custom theme when I started testing the latest version of the jobboard.

It seems that if the jobboard can’t find the last selected theme, the output for job lists, resumes etc seems to be blank.

JA Developer – Could we have it default back to the original system theme if the custom theme is not found? This would avoid anyone else falling into this trap.

Just in case anyone else is thinking of developing their own theme, you need to cater for all the views in your custom theme or they too will appear blank. I think the list is jajobs, japrofiles and jaresumes for the jobboard component.

Cheers,</blockquote>

Hi,

Thanks so much for your suggestion and it is reported here http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-509

Cheers,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum