Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I am attempting to install the template (not from quickstart) but am getting the error:
    “Unable to find install package”.

No, it’s not my configuration.php file. I am able to install other templates with no issues. The build for this template is most probably missing something. Could you please check and upload the appropriate one. Thanks.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    What file did you install? You must use ja_minisite.v1.0.0 Beta.zip file to install.

clampert Friend

Hi khoand,
    That’s right; that’s exactly what I used.

khoand Friend

minisite is just installed with joomla 1.5. Could you check your joomla version? I tested on localhost and it works normally.

armstead Friend

It is not working for me either…After a delay when i try to download the template zip it says: There was an error uploading this file to the server.

khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of backend?

jersonjunior Friend

extrcat file at templantes/ja_minisite

diringer Friend

Hey there,
    i’ve also extracted the files at the templates directory … because upload&install didn’t work (Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.) but now there’s a diffrent error after chosing the template for default

(Fatal error: Undefined class name ‘t3hook’ in /kunden/101424_94469/newhp/joomla/templates/ja_minisite/html/com_content/frontpage/default_item.php on line 46)

ive been using the “ja_minisite.v1.0.0 Beta” file , at the version 1.5.2 of Joomla !

clampert Friend

I was finally able to get the template to install correctly with the stable version 1.0.0. Hope everybody else was able to get it working too.

nspired Friend

I get the following error – There was an error uploading this file to the server. on Joomla 1.6.3 when installing the template file ja_minisite.v1.0.0.zip. Is anyone else having this problem?

khoand Friend

<em>@nspired 241791 wrote:</em><blockquote>I get the following error – There was an error uploading this file to the server. on Joomla 1.6.3 when installing the template file ja_minisite.v1.0.0.zip. Is anyone else having this problem?</blockquote>

Could you give me error that you received?

mbs2008 Friend

@nspired – Yes, I am also getting the same error when attempting to upload the stable template on 1.6.3

Error: “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”

kokkentor Friend

The same here:

ja_minisite.v1.0.0.zip
    “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”
    Joomla 1.6.3

stevegoodall Friend

Hi. I get the same error trying to install this template to a Joomla 1.6.1 site. The zip file size is around 2.4mb which I figured may account for the upload error, so I installed using FTP. The files uploaded okay, but the template is not available in Template Manager. Methys installed fine.

khoand Friend

I tested ministe on localhost and it works normally.Could you give me username+password of backend to check your website?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum