Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi! I would like to update my website template from beta to stable. I tried to update by JA Extension Manager. I selected template, upload stable version from *.zip, click on check updated, upgrade now… but this is the error:
    Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed.

Anyone kwon the solution? Thanks!

benmont86 Friend

<em>@mozix2012 330950 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi! I would like to update my website template from beta to stable.</blockquote>
    Hi, I might have the same problem, since I uploaded this template a couple weeks ago, I dont know whether im running beta or stable? how can i find out? My guess its beta because some things dont seem to work when I edit them such as the USER 1 module

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Go to JA Extension manager component > Configurations sections do nothing, just hit save button.

mozix2012 Friend

<em>@benmont86 331027 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I might have the same problem, since I uploaded this template a couple weeks ago, I dont know whether im running beta or stable? how can i find out? My guess its beta because some things dont seem to work when I edit them such as the USER 1 module</blockquote>
    If you go to Components > JA Extension Manager, you can see your template version. So you can compare it with the lastest.

mozix2012 Friend

If I tried to upgrade the template in localhost, it run.. but on my shared server, the default configuration are:
    Local repository path: jaextmanager_data
    Mysql path: mysql
    Mysql dump path: mysqldump
    I saved it, but when I click on upgrade now, appear this message:”Processing. Please wait…” and the process don’t work fine..
    It’s a server problem? The php code don’t find the correct path? I tried to replace mysql and mysql dump with localhost, but don’t work.. Help me… thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

This issue often comes from permission problem, it could be some of your files or folders are not writable by the script so you would need to check the permissions on your server or ask your hosting provider for help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum