Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’ve installed JAminisite with quickstar 2.5.1.
    It’s all ok, but when I try to write or edit an article the page don’t load correctly and this is the error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 459

If I disable this plugin “Editor Button – JAComment ON” and “Editor Button – JAComment OFF” it’s all ok.

Any suggestions?

Bruce Mushi Friend

I have similar issue here, if I go to modules and try to open any Custom HTML module the page loads like its missing CSS

Help Please.

1. custumhtmlmodule
    ahmetsait Friend

I have the same problem. (my joomla version 2.5.1)

Help please..:((

Phill Moderator

Please PM me a super admin logon and links to your back end so I can take a look for you. Please include a link to this thread in your PM.

Phill Moderator

Ahh, I see. Unfortunately, JA Comment is not yet Joomla 2.5 ready and that is what is causing the problem. If you disable the JA Comment On/Off buttons things should work

At this time I cannot give you a date for the release of the J2.5 version of JA Comment as there is still a lot of work to do on it.

ahmetsait Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 302911 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ahh, I see. Unfortunately, JA Comment is not yet Joomla 2.5 ready and that is what is causing the problem. If you disable the JA Comment On/Off buttons things should work

At this time I cannot give you a date for the release of the J2.5 version of JA Comment as there is still a lot of work to do on it.</blockquote>

It works now 🙂

Thanks for all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ahmetsait 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum