Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, Since I updated PURITY III, my site is no longer accessible and the following errors are displayed:

Notice: Constant T3_TEMPLATE already defined in /home/www/lafuye/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/define.php on line 20

Fatal error: Can not redeclare class T3Path in /home/www/lafuye/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/path.php on line 0

These same backend messages appear when I try to preview the template Purity III

Thanks for your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Purity III does not compatible with J1.5 Its only for Joomla3.x – 3.4 .
    Here is doc for system requirements to use PurityIII .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Purity III does not compatible with J1.5 Its only for Joomla3.x – 3.4 .
    Here is doc for system requirements to use PurityIII .

lafuye Friend

Ok for that but i have Joomla 3.4.4.

lafuye Friend

Ok for that but i have Joomla 3.4.4.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please make sure you are not installed & enabled both 2 instances of T3 ( old & new one ).

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please make sure you are not installed & enabled both 2 instances of T3 ( old & new one ).

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lafuye 492662 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok for that but i have Joomla 3.4.4.</blockquote>
    Hi
    You can PM me complete admin details of site . The details u submitted for staff is not working .
    + You have server authentication enabled on site , kindly disable it or provide complete user pass in Private message .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lafuye 492662 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok for that but i have Joomla 3.4.4.</blockquote>
    Hi
    You can PM me complete admin details of site . The details u submitted for staff is not working .
    + You have server authentication enabled on site , kindly disable it or provide complete user pass in Private message .

lafuye Friend

Fine !
    All is OK now

Thanks

lafuye Friend

Fine !
    All is OK now

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lafuye 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum