Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Events : list type of ACM module only has the ordering option with the event as Article Order and Order Direction and does not have the option ordering by event item.

I see the overlapping text on your event page, but you need to put event item with intro text and full text and besides that, you can add the CSS style below to templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file

.events .events-list .magazine-categories .magazine-item-ct {
        max-height: 100% !important;
    }

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-14-at-10.33.01
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-06-14-at-10.41.25
    idhla Friend

Thank you for your prompt response. I added the code to the custom css and it seems to be pulling the latest events. There is still the issue of the blue Current Events bar that goes across the page and overlaps other elements of the site. Is there a way to fix that?

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible, you can provide me the screenshot and description on that, it would help to understand the problem on your site.

idhla Friend

There are two issues that I am encountering. The first is that the code I added earlier, seems to have made all the text in the events very long and it is pushing the other elements in the page, such as sidebar items, lower on the page and ruining the site layout. The other issue is that the blue bar that says ‘Current Events’ is stretching across the entire page and overlapping the sidebar column.

1. Untitled-1-2
    2. Untitled-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

What did you change on your site? Please have a look at the screenshot and see the broken layout on your site. Can you rollback it as before that?

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-16-at-09.20.13
    idhla Friend

The only thing I changed was adding the code to the custom.css. I’ve since removed that code, but now it’s not reverting back.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@idhla: You can send me the admin login backend of your site and FTP account via private reply. I will help you to check this.

idhla Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of time to detect the problem on your site. It comes from 16th Annual Reception Celebrating the Asian American and Pacific Islander Community article, it has included div, tr, td tags. I disabled this article. Now the problem is gone but you need to remove that tags on your article.

About the other problem from right sidebar, I added the CSS style to templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file

.magazine-list .t3-sidebar div#Mod260 {
        padding-top: 50px;
    }
    idhla Friend

Thanks so much for your help resolving this issue!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  idhla 8 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Event Page Problems’ is closed to new replies.