Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using “quickstart” setup…site in development is
    http://heart2.douglasmagnus.com/

I have top menu item ” FAQ” with submenu item “santa fe 400”
    The FAQ top menu item is a “articles>>section/list”…whereas the submenu item is a “articles>>category/blog”…

When selecting the sub menu item, the blog layout is correct…then when clicking one of the blog articles…I see “you are here”:: Category Blog”…as a breadcrumb top left

Then if I click the “category blog” breadcrumb, I get the category as a blog layout, but the page title is..

“Example of Category Blog layout (FAQs/General category)”….instead of the category blog title…

How to get rid of those words, and have to properly display the category blog title…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mneese!

Please give us the administrator account via your ticket id MGV-779709

we would like to check this issue in detail

Thanks

mneese Friend

sent info via PM…

mneese Friend

tienhc…
    I have changed admin login because you have not investigated my problem…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mneese!

i’m sorry, please check alias of the categories and menu, may be they have same alias, so that the problem happened

can you please re-send the account again

Thanks a lot

mneese Friend

thanks for the suggestion…the aliases have been corrected, because in some case the aliases did not reflect title changes i had made from the start-up configuration…learned something big with that…

I had to disable all of the “example pages” listed in the menus…they were linked to my FAQS and something else, but disabling them allowed the correct display at that point…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mneese 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum