Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have introduced a subheading within my articles as a standard feature. It just allows me to elaborate on the article title. The problem I have is that this is messing up my janews2 module. The subheading coloured in blue is appearing in janews – I want to exclude it from janews2 but still have it showing within the article. Is there any way of excluding a div block from the janews2 output. Please see http://www.welshartnow.org to see the problem, I have coloured the problem div blue _ I need to hide it

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

Please open templates/ja_teline_iii/css/addons.css file, find following code section:

#artheader H2 {
    background-color: #0FF;
    text-align:center;
    }

and change to:

#artheader H2 {
    text-align:center;
    }

mallman Friend

Hi no the problem is not the colour _ I know how to remove the colour. I want to remove the text . It must stay in the article but dissappear from JANews2. So my question is how do I hide <div artheader> from janews2?

Thank you for your help

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there

please open modules/mod_janews2/assets/style.css file, find following code section:

/* News Title --- */
    h4.ja-zintitle {
    margin: 0 0 5px !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 125%;
    }

and change to:

/* News Title --- */
    h4.ja-zintitle {
    margin: 0 0 5px !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 125%;
    display: none;
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum