Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is it only me or the animation effect on frontpage don’t work in 1.2 version of ja_lens when SH404Sef enabled ?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@conradm 324346 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it only me or the animation effect on frontpage don’t work in 1.2 version of ja_lens when SH404Sef enabled ?</blockquote>

Hi conradm,

You can pm me your url where the issue can be detected, the admin account and the FTP Info as well, I shall check it out for you 🙂

conradm Friend

Well I would just like like to know if this behaviour can be reproduced (the website, http://www.dorte.fr is open to public since yesterday). I’m using latest version of SH404, Joomla 2.5.4 and Ja-lens 1.2 (with latest plugins/modules), the configuration is very standard except i’m using the default Joomla multi-language feature which should not be a problem. No other components, no other javascripts, just a basic configuration.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@conradm 324529 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well I would just like like to know if this behaviour can be reproduced (the website, http://www.dorte.fr is open to public since yesterday). I’m using latest version of SH404, Joomla 2.5.4 and Ja-lens 1.2 (with latest plugins/modules), the configuration is very standard except i’m using the default Joomla multi-language feature which should not be a problem. No other components, no other javascripts, just a basic configuration.</blockquote>

Hi conradm,

I took a look at your homepage at http://www.dorte.fr/ and to me it seem to be working well.

Could you please explain me in more details on the problem? Why not give me your admin account as well as the FTP info also for a checking 🙂 via PM?

conradm Friend

Yes all is working very well but that is because I disabled SH404sef. If i enable it, when clicking a picture I’m sent to the subpage without iframe. Why not give you admin and ftp access ? Because it is not needed.

-> Look I reproduced the error. I’ve just downloaded and set up the latest version of ja_lens quickstart on my localhost, i left it untouched and installed latest version of SH404sef. Then i enabled url optimization directly in sh404sef and reproduced the wrong behaviour I described in my first post. FYI It doesn’t matter if I’m using htaccess or not I just have to enable url optimization and the expanding animation opening the iframe disappears.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@conradm 325150 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes all is working very well but that is because I disabled SH404sef. If i enable it, when clicking a picture I’m sent to the subpage without iframe. Why not give you admin and ftp access ? Because it is not needed.

-> Look I reproduced the error. I’ve just downloaded and set up the latest version of ja_lens quickstart on my localhost, i left it untouched and installed latest version of SH404sef. Then i enabled url optimization directly in sh404sef and reproduced the wrong behaviour I described in my first post. FYI It doesn’t matter if I’m using htaccess or not I just have to enable url optimization and the expanding animation opening the iframe disappears.</blockquote>

Okay conradm, I have checked and see the problem out, you can try as following to get it fixed, open the file of templatesja_lenshtmlcom_k2ja_lenscategory.php there you would see this line of code near the bottom file
    [PHP]$nextlink = JRoute::_($urlparams . ‘&’ . $this->pagination->prefix . ‘limitstart=’ . $next);[/PHP]

Just change it to
    [PHP]$nextlink = JRoute::_($urlparams . ‘&’ . $this->pagination->prefix . ‘start=’ . $next);[/PHP]

I hope this would help !

conradm Friend

Thank you Sherlock ! 🙂

I’ll try that ASAP.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  conradm 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum