Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joomlart has always provided its customers with a quickstart packages when they download the products that they purchased.

It’s a very handy reference when its comes to configuring the website you design, specially it is done with a lot of experience by JA team.

I recently bought JA JobBoard for J2.5, and it came with all the needed Extensions and a quickstart package, when I wanted to apply the quickstart package configurations on my JA Nex website it took a lot of time from me and I confronted a lot of obstacles and problems, nothing I can’t solve them with some reading and search.

The conclusion is the I really would like if there was a Joomla Extension that could export the module or a component configurations to another website, it will save a lot of time for lazy people like me and I’m sure that a lot out there would like it as will.

I’m not an expert in coding and I don’t know it it could be done, it’s just a thought.

Thank you all

Stork11 Friend

<em>@iraqtech 343975 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomlart has always provided its customers with a quickstart packages when they download the products that they purchased.

It’s a very handy reference when its comes to configuring the website you design, specially it is done with a lot of experience by JA team.

I recently bought JA JobBoard for J2.5, and it came with all the needed Extensions and a quickstart package, when I wanted to apply the quickstart package configurations on my JA Nex website it took a lot of time from me and I confronted a lot of obstacles and problems, nothing I can’t solve them with some reading and search.

The conclusion is the I really would like if there was a Joomla Extension that could export the module or a component configurations to another website, it will save a lot of time for lazy people like me and I’m sure that a lot out there would like it as will.

I’m not an expert in coding and I don’t know it it could be done, it’s just a thought.

Thank you all</blockquote>
    Hello iraqtech,

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll get the Development a ping on this.

Regards.

kuerten Friend

Add me up here. Would love to see quickstart packages soon. Next year perhaps?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kuerten 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum