Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Since updating, I cannot enter details in Joomla articles – or create events, videos, etc. the extra fields do not appear (unless I use AcyMailer Editor Beta) – and then I cannot enter any details into the content field.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  giantJELLYFISH. Reason: to expand on previous question
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the detailed login info: URL, Admin + FTP account and clarify the steps so I can replicate issue and check for you.

Regards

giantJELLYFISH Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The info doesn’t work, could you check again?

And make sure that you set JA Teline V as default template on your site.

giantJELLYFISH Friend
    giantJELLYFISH Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you check the Admin account again? as it doesn’t work now.

Also send the FTP account, I will check it for you.

giantJELLYFISH Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just tried to check with normal article – not use JA Content Type and the same issue happens. The problem may caused by the 3rd party extensions on your site, pls try to disable them temporarily to figure out which one cause this.

Regards

giantJELLYFISH Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess there is something wrong with the upgrade, as I tried to use the same editor with J3.7.4 at my local site but it worked. Could you try to raise the same thread in Joomla forum? as this relates to the Joomla, not template issue.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum