Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wonder if it’s possible to choose extended classes as a multi-select list in item-edit view.
    If I do so they come with commas separating them in item class (if I chose more than one) so only the last one works.
    Is it possible to get rid of these commas? It would be way more user-friendly to choose extended classes via previously configurated list, than to type them every time.

Regards,
    Lech Dutkiewicz

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Lech Dutkiewicz,

Here are two ways to get your result.

1. Add a space in each option fields (just placed after).
    2. Only apply to JA Wall 1.0.7+. Replace

return $xclass;

to

return str_replace(',', '', $xclass);

around line 217 (may be different on your file) on templatesja_walltemplate_tools.php

Please clear system cache and browser cache, then refresh again.

Regards

eldinho Friend

It would be also helpful to be able to add extended classes to content categories in joomla/ k2 content. So every item in this category has previously chosen extended class.

Regards,
    Lech Dutkiewicz

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi eldinho,

Extended Class should be apply to individual item only. This will help to create a highlight item.
    Each category already have the class name (the same as category alias). You can use that class to style those item in the same category.

Regards

eldinho Friend

Thanks a lot for both replies! You made my day 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eldinho 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum