Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am using the JA Fubix template and was wondering if there was an extension already included in this template to manage the sport side of the web site (teams, matches, etc..) or do I have to install one (i.e. JoomSport) ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sebbs 423315 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I am using the JA Fubix template and was wondering if there was an extension already included in this template to manage the sport side of the web site (teams, matches, etc..) or do I have to install one (i.e. JoomSport) ?</blockquote>
    Hello JA provide s a usefull template JA orisite.
    You can use it as multi template .
    Here is the link http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-orisite

Hope it helps

alexsmirnov Friend

I’ll second pankajsharma. For a sport website your best bet indeed would be JA Orisite + JoomSport.

Regards,

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@alexsmirnov 423334 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ll second pankajsharma. For a sport website your best bet indeed would be JA Orisite + JoomSport.

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>
    Hi Sebbs i would like to tell you that as Joomsport is not a part of JA template and i have not tested it with JA fubix . so its hard to suggest you to use joomspot with JA Fubix.
    As i can i see JA Orisite is a good JA sport template. you can use it. Enjoy the multi template 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum