Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have this extra block of empty placeholder in the Homepage where the html says. How can I remove this?

<div class="container t3-mainbody" id="t3-mainbody">
    <div class="row">

<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
    <div class="t3-content col-xs-12" id="t3-content">
    <div class="blog-featured">
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->

</div>
    </div>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    It is main content block , that will show you the content on your site for example blog layout articles etc .
    If you will remove it , site will not show content .
    I am not sure about the layout that you are using on your site .you can find all main body files in
    templatespurity_iiitplsblocksmainbody
    You can also remove the mainbody block from layout files present in templatespurity_iiitpls .

rzrz Friend

if i don’t remove it, it shows an big gap on the homepage.. what will be the best practice to tackle this issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Then you can remove the main body content block from layout files present in templatespurity_iiitpls .
    you can see there re a no. of layout files here open the layout file that you are using on your site and remove the block.

rzrz Friend

that doesn’t work because though it’s removed in homepage but in the content pages its missing the mainbody too.
    I just want it to not appear on homepage actually.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    In that case you need to use two template style on your site .
    One is for the Homepage and other is for other pages .
    remove the mainbody block for homepage template style . In this way its removed only from homepage of your template .

rzrz Friend

i tried using the following css instead

html.home #t3-mainbody {
    display: none
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rzrz 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum