Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I wish to change the “F” (Fireboard) picture on the forum page. I would like to know the file location and line of code i need to edit.

I have attached a picture for better understanding.

1. fireboard_pic
    brigog Friend

Before you go all crazy setting up your forums I reccomend you look into upgrading to Kunena which is replacing fireboard as fireboard is no longer being updated.

rhys_daniels Friend

<em>@brigog 145087 wrote:</em><blockquote>Before you go all crazy setting up your forums I reccomend you look into upgrading to Kunena which is replacing fireboard as fireboard is no longer being updated.</blockquote>

Yeah it been upgraded and ive applied te JA sanidine template to it. As a result the “F” fireboard picture is displayed, hence the point of the post.

rhys_daniels Friend

I had a response from JA Team

Please check this link:

/components/com_kunena/template/ja_sanidineii_light/images/english/icons/folder_nonew.gif

All images for this icon is in components/com_kunena/template/ja_sanidineii_light/images/english/icons/ folder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rhys_daniels 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum