Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I see this is a documented issue that has been posted a while ago. Has there been any development with this issue? I’m not sure I will be able to use the template – if I can’t have this basic feature working
    thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you send me link to download link of that extension for facebook like button? I shall try to install it in my local to detect issue and give you advice. 🙂

emmlnbn Friend

Hi Saguaros
    So the strange thing here is that we did not download/install any Facebook components. Nevertheless, there is a “like” button on our article pages. Any Ideas??
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If possible, pm me url and admin account of your site, I shall check it for you.

emmlnbn Friend

Hi Saguaros.
    I see now that the FB like button on my site was coming from K2 . I uninstalled it, and installed a custom facebook like button. Still when I click it, I get the “like” notice on my FB page, however again,no image ( icon ) shows up next to it. Is there a way to fix this on a global/site level? Please Advise, As always thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi emmlnbn,

Please check the setting of category (which that article contains like button belongs to) > Item view options section and hide social sharing button you want: Twitter, Facebook or Google +. And in article setting, you can set the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum