Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

we have a huge problem:
    when somebody likes our page (i.e. a k2-item) and somebody clicks at the liked link, he will be forwarded to our homepage but won’t see the menu bar…
    That is bad because people then leave our homepage instead of searching for more art?!

What can I do about that?

Kind regards,

TomC Moderator

Can you provide a link to a page where the “Like” button is – so we can test it out?

gentleman2405 Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@gentleman2405 439500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

we have a huge problem:
    when somebody likes our page (i.e. a k2-item) and somebody clicks at the liked link, he will be forwarded to our homepage but won’t see the menu bar…
    That is bad because people then leave our homepage instead of searching for more art?!

What can I do about that?

Kind regards,</blockquote>

In the homepage of this JA Lens template, the Popup preview is enabled and that’s reason why you can’t see the menu bar. You can try to disable it by change this option Popup preview: No from admin of JA Lens template, see the screenshot

If it’s still a no-go, please post the exact link of page where problem can be seen, I will try to check it further.

1. config_lens
    gentleman2405 Friend

Hello Ninja,

thanks for you answer! That solves the problem but destroys the wonderful masonry?!

Isnt there another way? Now the other pictures dont flip around – what was beautiful?!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to find solution to help you other way but if you are a developer you will see the format “tmpl=component” in templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file and the reason why the menu in popup page didn’t show.

You can try to work other way

Open templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file and change as below

Change

var urlparts = url.split('#');
    if(urlparts[0].indexOf('?') == -1){
    urlparts[0] += '?tmpl=component';
    } else {
    urlparts[0] += '&tmpl=component';
    }

url = urlparts.join('#');

To

/*var urlparts = url.split('#');
    if(urlparts[0].indexOf('?') == -1){
    urlparts[0] += '?tmpl=component';
    } else {
    urlparts[0] += '&tmpl=component';
    }

url = urlparts.join('#');*/

This way you can see the menu page in the popup but the problem menu from facebook like is gone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum