Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

As the heading says, I can not get the facebook module to show anything but the big f-logo on iphone and android.

Anyone who has seen this before? It shows in IE…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@tommylarsen 419783 wrote:</em><blockquote>As the heading says, I can not get the facebook module to show anything but the big f-logo on iphone and android.

Anyone who has seen this before? It shows in IE…</blockquote>

HI @tommylarsen

i just checked your site . i saw in your site the facebook module showing only facbook image. because there is some incorrect method of path in the module code .
    Temporarily i unpublished the old module and created a new facebook like module same like the demo site.
    You can see its working fine in my android mobile.
    see this

Hope it helps

1. Screenshot_2014-04-04-18-06-56
    tommylarsen Friend

yes, that worked, but as soon as I changed it to ref to my own facebook-pafge it all went wrong again….

alexuk Friend

Hi Guys,

( this is my first post ). I had the same problem, I created a new module, and copied the code but after saving , the result is even worse, the facebook blue background is different and still no button for the likes. ( It also changed position in front page and went few rows under the first ).

Would you know how to fix it? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@alexuk 420318 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys,

( this is my first post ). I had the same problem, I created a new module, and copied the code but after saving , the result is even worse, the facebook blue background is different and still no button for the likes. ( It also changed position in front page and went few rows under the first ).

Would you know how to fix it? Thanks</blockquote>

Hi @alexuk
    Welcome To JA .
    This is the code of Facebook like module same like the Demo site.

<div class="custom grid1x1 grid-pos-3 blue">
    <div class="facebook-like">
    <iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joomlart.com%2F&width=150&height=21&colorscheme=light&layout=button_count&action=like&show_faces=false&send=false" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:150px; height:21px;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
    </div></div>

Also Add the module suffix in this module
    grid1x1 grid-pos-3 blue

@tommylarsen
    please add correctly your Facebook page in the module code. with all the parameter like above code.

alexuk Friend

Thanks so much! its now working :laugh:

philippe bonfanti Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 420323 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @alexuk
    Welcome To JA .
    This is the code of Facebook like module same like the Demo site.

<div class="custom grid1x1 grid-pos-3 blue">
    <div class="facebook-like">
    <iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joomlart.com%2F&width=150&height=21&colorscheme=light&layout=button_count&action=like&show_faces=false&send=false" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:150px; height:21px;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
    </div></div>

Also Add the module suffix in this module
    grid1x1 grid-pos-3 blue

@tommylarsen
    please add correctly your Facebook page in the module code. with all the parameter like above code.</blockquote>

Hi where past this code

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi You can paste this code in custom html module . paste it in source view and press save and close button .

philippe bonfanti Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 425943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi You can paste this code in custom html module . paste it in source view and press save and close button .</blockquote>

Thanks you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  philippe bonfanti 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum