Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

exception ‘UnexpectedValueException’ with message ‘TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.’ in /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1542 Stack trace: #0 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(784): JTableNested->_getNode(‘1’) #1 /home/…/public_html/…/administrator/components/com_tags/tables/tag.php(183): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /home/…/public_html/…/administrator/components/com_tags/models/tag.php(336): TagsTableTag->store() #3 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(733): TagsModelTag->save(Array) #4 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(730): JControllerForm->save() #5 /home/…/public_html/…/administrator/components/com_tags/tags.php(23): JControllerLegacy->execute(‘save’) #6 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(352): require_once(‘/home/ethnosou/…’) #7 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(332): JComponentHelper::executeComponent(‘/home/ethnosou/…’) #8 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(98): JComponentHelper::renderComponent(‘com_tags’) #9 /home/…/public_html/test. …/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(159): JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() #10 /home/…/public_html/…/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(251): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #11 /home/…/public_html/…/administrator/index.php(42): JApplicationCms->execute() #12 {main}

1. 01
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Have you tried with default Joomla! template & without T3 ?
    I guess it’s Joomla! issue not JA issue ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

dejansoftware Friend

Yes, I just try that.

You are right it’s Joomla issue.

I’ll try to look for the help on Joomla forum.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Sorry about this 🙂
    I hope you will have right answer with Joomla! Community

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum