Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This template, just like JA Mesolite, really shows your strengths, and where you should be aiming more of your talent towards. Templates that include component add-ons such as VMart, or CB, and Fireboard (although Phpbb3 is also a good forum)

It pretty much gives you a bit of an edge with your competitors as well. Allowing you to boast Joomla Templates with these integrations.

questbg Friend

LOVE this template. It’s not for me or my clients but this is a FANTASTIC template and I wish JA all the best of luck with many downloads and many successful sites based on Sanidine … awesome template.

Now, all I need to do is find a client that needs this template, I can’t wait to use it!!

Well done Hung and JA Team.

yavuzturk Friend

Hi 🙂

Great theme 🙂 supperr .. Thanks JoomlArt 🙂

reachthesky Friend

<em>@yavuzturk 84484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi 🙂

Great theme 🙂 supperr .. Thanks JoomlArt :)</blockquote>

I have to agree with all of you. With the past few templates being questioned, this one really shows why JA rocks, and all I can say is, keep that great work. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  reachthesky 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum