Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Can we get some FAQ style blocks for the ACM module?

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Perhaps a screenshot mock-up of what it is you are wanting to accomplish?

gavind Friend

I think any generic one might do. As long as it will be an option in the future I think?

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 459388 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps a screenshot mock-up of what it is you are wanting to accomplish?</blockquote>

Hi @ninja Lead

Better than that I can give you a list of examples http://spyrestudios.com/30-faq-webpage-layouts-with-effective-user-experience/

Basically something with search function (separate from site) and a few different layouts like tabbed, grids, rows etc.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gringo211985:I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are a developer, you can add new content block “FAQ” into JA ACM module

+ Go to modules/mod_ja_acm/acm/ folder and copy sample folder

+ Paste to templates/your_ja_template/acm/ folder and remove sample folder to other name

You can change it to FAQ style likes as your expectation

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 460581 wrote:</em><blockquote>@gringo211985:I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are a developer, you can add new content block “FAQ” into JA ACM module

+ Go to modules/mod_ja_acm/acm/ folder and copy sample folder

+ Paste to templates/your_ja_template/acm/ folder and remove sample folder to other name

You can change it to FAQ style likes as your expectation</blockquote>

Hi Ninja,

Thanks for that, I shall make my own styles for the ACM. I might post my results for others to see.

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum