Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Just want to make a suggestion.

There are lots of great sites focused on fashion and modeling. I am not surprised, for one, agencies and fashion houses earn a great deal of money and most of them will pay to have their sites look good, stylish and classy.

Models (like Daria Werbowy) earn something like $7,500 a day wearing swimsuits on the catwalk…would love to see a nice template from joomlart to showcase these models.

Its not only a great way to promote joomla and joomlart…we get to see great sites (and models) as well.

:p

ShannonN Friend

moviefan;15671Hi!

Just want to make a suggestion.

There are lots of great sites focused on fashion and modeling. I am not surprised, for one, agencies and fashion houses earn a great deal of money and most of them will pay to have their sites look good, stylish and classy.

Models (like Daria Werbowy) earn something like $7,500 a day wearing swimsuits on the catwalk…would love to see a nice template from joomlart to showcase these models.

Its not only a great way to promote joomla and joomlart…we get to see great sites (and models) as well.

:p

Forget the template post piccies of Daria Werbowy never heard of her! but yeah I guess for those few agencies that need that stuff, but as I mentioned in another post where does this I want this end. I suspect JA kinda knows what the major template needs areas are without 8000 members all saying I want a template for school cause their p&c wants a free site kinda thingy?

I want some sites religion/church related with layouts to suit integration of forums and rss feeds and quotes etc, but preferably using only JA based modules tricks etc

That’s my need tie for another poll perhaps but the last one didn’t attract to much attn cause no one finds them

Cheers ShannonN

moviefan Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15718 wrote:</em><blockquote>Forget the template post piccies of Daria Werbowy never heard of her! but yeah I guess for those few agencies that need that stuff, but as I mentioned in another post where does this I want this end. I suspect JA kinda knows what the major template needs areas are without 8000 members all saying I want a template for school cause their p&c wants a free site kinda thingy?

I want some sites religion/church related with layouts to suit integration of forums and rss feeds and quotes etc, but preferably using only JA based modules tricks etc

That’s my need tie for another poll perhaps but the last one didn’t attract to much attn cause no one finds them

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

Here Daria for you…..

As I said she earns tons of money, but she is not as popular as say, Claudia Schiffer (she’s old by the way, and no longer models….)

Many agencies have ugly sites, you can’t even see the models’ portfolio properly. I operate a website that deals with models, so I know and there are agency owners who are asking for a complete site revamp, so a template might do the trick and get them going.

ShannonN Friend

moviefan;15782Here Daria for you…..

As I said she earns tons of money, but she is not as popular as say, Claudia Schiffer (she’s old by the way, and no longer models….)

Many agencies have ugly sites, you can’t even see the models’ portfolio properly. I operate a website that deals with models, so I know and there are agency owners who are asking for a complete site revamp, so a template might do the trick and get them going.

Thanks I hear what your saying, go to my polls in the developers section and answer polls please, you are the target market we need to hear from, as for Daria she young and beautiful but no better than any pretty girl on any beach in the world, appearance wise, maybe you’d like to do a “what extra qualities makes a pretty girl into a model” talk? 😀

Cheers ShannonN

moviefan Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks I hear what your saying, go to my polls in the developers section and answer polls please, you are the target market we need to hear from, as for Daria she young and beautiful but no better than any pretty girl on any beach in the world, appearance wise, maybe you’d like to do a “what extra qualities makes a pretty girl into a model” talk? 😀

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

will do.

As for Daria, ask all the agents and fashion designers (Gucci, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana), why they like her, if she’s just plain ‘ordinary’ :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moviefan 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum