Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

By mistake I erased the Content Mass Top Banner text on my website, so it’s now only black. How do I get back original Methys text with pink color (Fashion & Shopping)? Can you please ad the code?

pavit Moderator

Hello

First to edit custom html modules you should disable your default editor from global configuration and also the Editor – TinyMCE plugin , this to avoid that editor strips out html code

As you can see i added again correct html tags for text on your website just edit module again and add your text

Best regards

1. Screenshot-at-feb-07-21-44-31
    aaberg Friend

Thank you for kind help. Then I tries to change and save – even if I tries to change to same as you have written, I get error:
    1062 Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ SQL=INSERT INTO nepq0_assets (name,title,rules,parent_id,level,lft,rgt) VALUES (‘com_modules.module.90′,’Content Mass Top Banner’,'{\"core.delete\":{\"6\":1},\"core.edit\":{\"6\":1,\"4\":1},\"core.edit.state\":{\"6\":1,\"5\":1}}’,’18’,’2′,’485′,’486′)

pavit Moderator

Hello

This is a problem related to your MySql database and it has nothing to do with template or any other extension. you should fix the database error with your phpmyadmin

Your ##__assets table has not set the auto increment so each time you are trying to save everything, the primary key is not updated with the new ID

This could be also a user permission issue , i can suggest to raise a support ticket at your hosting provider asking them why this is happening on your website.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum