Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m getting a fatal error. I can’t access my site after I published a one-page Virtuemart checkout plugin. Please help. How do I get back in?

Here is my error message. Both frontend and backend are broken!

Warning: require_once(/home1/lefevre/public_html/sageetcie.com/shop/plugins/system/zooframework/core/bootstrap.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/lefevre/public_html/sageetcie.com/shop/plugins/system/zt_onepage_checkout/zt_onepage_checkout.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home1/lefevre/public_html/sageetcie.com/shop/plugins/system/zooframework/core/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php53/lib/php’) in /home1/lefevre/public_html/sageetcie.com/shop/plugins/system/zt_onepage_checkout/zt_onepage_checkout.php on line 34

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Seems the plugin not compatible .
    You can uninstall the plugin from Joomla admin panel >> extension manager >> Manage
    And romove or disable it from plugin manager.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Seems the plugin not compatible .
    You can uninstall the plugin from Joomla admin panel >> extension manager >> Manage
    And romove or disable it from plugin manager.

An LeFevre Friend

Thank you but I figured it out…I had to disable through phyMyAdmin. Thank you for your help!

An LeFevre Friend

Thank you but I figured it out…I had to disable through phyMyAdmin. Thank you for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  An LeFevre 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum