Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

installed the quick start and get the following error when trying to add new category or article

Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /home/film2/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 295

n6rej Friend

This has been elevated to ticket NGD-481-38180

sanjiovani Friend

I managed to fix the problem – i disable comments on/off plugins and it works fine now

jooservices Friend

Hi sanjiovani,
    JA Comment plugins are JA stuffs. If you still need help to fix root of issue with this plugin. Please let’s me know, i’ll try to help you.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@sanjiovani 263261 wrote:</em><blockquote>I managed to fix the problem – i disable comments on/off plugins and it works fine now</blockquote>
    A little trial-and-error often goes a very long way. 🙂

Godo Job !!!

elektrastudio Friend

Hello.

I would like to have this problem solved also, and not by disabling something, but by really having it solved.
    I installed a quickstart of Minisite both in localhost and on my servers, and both had errors.

Sanjiovani, thank’s for the creativity on fixing the issue.

Thank you.

Jonathan Roza
    http://www.zott.com.br

TomC Moderator

<em>@elektrastudio 265197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

I would like to have this problem solved also, and not by disabling something, but by really having it solved.
    I installed a quickstart of Minisite both in localhost and on my servers, and both had errors.
    </blockquote>

What were the errors?

jooservices Friend

@elektrastudio
    Let’s me try to make patch and respond you how to fix it w/o disable plugin.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu
    ps:// which joomla version we are talking about ?

elektrastudio Friend

Hi tom, Hi Jooservices.

Tom, the error is:
    <blockquote>Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /home/film2/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 295 </blockquote>

Viet Vu, thank’s for the response.
    We are talking about Joomla! 1.7 (I have several “JA Minisite” websites on 1.5 without any problem).

By the way, Viet, as you create a patch, please take a look at one very small issue, if you can:
    When I download the JA Minisite 1.7 package, the ZIP is only named “joomla_1.7.zip” and not “ja_minisite_j17.zip” as we all come to expect from your download system. This is minor, but it is anyway a problem in your download system.

Thank you all.

Jonathan Roza
    http://www.zott.com.br

famosolutions Friend

Same problem here guys, using Joomla! 1.7 (“JA Minisite” websites). Can’t do anything without this Editor error. Look forward to a speedy resolution.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    This issue already fixed in latest version of these plugin. I’ve just checked from my side.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20163

JA Comment On Plugin for Joomla 1.7 (2.0 KB) plugin 09-01-2011 1.1.0 Changelog | Compare
    JA Comment Off Plugin for Joomla 1.7 (2.1 KB) plugin 09-01-2011 1.1.0 Changelog | Compare

A quickstart included version 1.0.0 and we have released 1.1.0.

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum