Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I purchased hosting through godaddy.com. I installed joomla, and then I went to install the template that I downloaded from Joomlart. On the back end of the site I went to extensions, then extensions manger. In the upload package file I clicked browse and then chose the zip file in the quickstart folder. There were two zip files in that folder. I uploaded the first one, which is jatc tiris j25.zip. I then hit upload and install. I got an error message. I then tried to upload the other zip file, which was jatc tiris j30.zip. I got an error message with that one.

Now when I log into the back end of the site I get an error message “Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJSObject() in /home/content/43/10587243/html/libraries/joomla/html/sliders.php on line 110”. I cannot get past that page. On the front end of the site it says “Internal Server Error”. I called godaddy.com. They said that because I can log into the back end of the site, then it must be an issue with the template, so they cannot help me.

pavit Moderator

Hi

From your GoDaddy Cpanel you have the feature to restore website files

Please restore the files at the moment before you installed the 2 Joomlart files so we can access your website and check better what is wrong

jlewis3233 Friend

Thanks for the reply.

I’m looking around on my godaddy account, but I do not see the Cpanel.

pavit Moderator

Your page on Go Daddy is already a CPanel you need to go on Hosting and then access your file manager on the right top you will see a restore icon where you can choose the date to when you want to have your files restored

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum