Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please help! I got this error message after installing the Teline V template: Fatal error: Class ‘JATemplateHelper’ not found in /home/tieng231/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 26

How do I fix it?

pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you double check your administrator account provided here ? i cannot access your backend.

thi phan Friend

Sorry, I reset the account and reinstalled joomla and reinstalled the template successfully but still dont dare to activate it. Please try again as I recreated the same administrator account. Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hello

You forgot to install the t3-Framework plugin , without this plugin joomlart templates cannot work , i installed it for you and now your template is ok.

Follow documentation page HERE to setup your website.

Best regards

thi phan Friend

Thank you so much!

thi phan Friend

It still doesn’t look like the Demo version. Can you please help install the sample data like the demo so that I can set up my website more easily? Thank you so much!

pavit Moderator

It still doesn’t look like the Demo version.

Hello

If you want it like demo site you will need to install the quickstart version , it install Joomla plus template like demo with all data , so you will need to start from scratch again on a clean environment

empty folder where install quickstart and a new database

download quickstart over your server -> extract it in your folder and launch installation -> when requested fill in your database details and remember to install sample data when requested.

Follow documentation HERE

thi phan Friend

Thank you!

thi phan Friend

I tried unpublishing 4 modules and got a 404 error message, so I published them back, but the message did not go away. Please help!

Article not found
    Please try one of the following pages: Home Page

pavit Moderator

Hello

This topic has a different name and is referring to another problem, please open a new topic for your issue and add to it also a temp super user account and an ur for your website.

This will help other users with your same issue to find correctly the solution.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum